½ Day Nutrition and Hydration Course
£30 per person + VAT
This is a short course which looks at the importance of maintaining good levels of nutrition and hydration, using board games and discussion.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- What represents a healthy diet?
- Health problems related to a poor diet
- Fluid and nutrient intake
- Energy requirements
- Proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Vitamins and minerals
- Digestion and absorption
- Special dietary requirements and feeds
This course is certificated.
Mandy is also a qualified adult education teacher, vocational assessor and a published author on the subject of patient safety, and acts as a patient handling accident investigator.