½ Day Food Hygiene Course
This course is ideal for anyone who handles food as part of their job role.
It provides delegates with essential information on how to promote safe food handling practices and prevent food poisoning.
Delegates will gain an awareness of:
- Food safety legislation
- The causes of food poisoning
- Transmission of pathogens
- Good personal hygiene practices including effective hand washing techniques
- Storage, preparation, cooking and re heating principles
- The danger zone
- Safe management of high risk foods
- Waste disposal and cleaning methods
Certification last for 2 years
Mandy is also a qualified adult education teacher, vocational assessor and a published author on the subject of patient safety, and acts as a patient handling accident investigator.