½ Day Fire Safety Course
During this short course delegates will gain an understanding of how to prevent fires from starting and spreading in the workplace.
- Fire safety legislation
- Roles and responsibilities
- How fires start – component parts
- Common causes of fires
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire prevention strategies
- Fire fighting equipment
- Fire evacuation procedures
- Calling the emergency services
Certification lasts for 2 years
Mandy is also a qualified adult education teacher, vocational assessor and a published author on the subject of patient safety, and acts as a patient handling accident investigator.